How We Help Veterans and First Responders
Eligibility and Requirements for Service
The American S.T.A.R.H. Foundation currently serves all service members who:
ARE POST 9/11 AND
- Have completed their tour of duty, are separated or retired from military service with an honorable discharge, and who currently reside at home.
- Reservist personnel with at least two years or more of service who have been deployed overseas and who currently reside at home.
- All active-duty personnel in need of assistance who are on leave or who are in between tours from deployment overseas and are awaiting orders at home.
** First responders and dispatchers are eligible as well **
The Seven Steps of Stability
- Suicide prevention and awareness
- Shelter acquisition and utility payment assistance.
- Food and clothing support
- Medical disability rating procurement and benefits awareness
- Job placement and career planning
- Educational advancement guidance
- Self-empowerment and leisure activities
- Transportation assistance
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fundraising and sponsorship support
- The P.A.L.S. Program